Mid. Android Engineer
Hello there! We are Devlane, a software development company with presence across all of LATAM, that’s currently offering staff augmentation services to clients around the world, with a special focus in North America.
With us, you’ll have a real opportunity to shine and leave a footprint on the project you are assigned to since most of our clients are modern small/medium businesses with growing success that are looking to add core members to their team. This also means that you will stay up to date with the latest technology trends.
Our values are simple: we create a collaborative environment and we strive for long relationships in which you can develop your skills as a software engineer and learn from your teammates. Join a company that’s always adding new talent to its ranks every day.
In this opportunity, we are seeking a Android Engineer for a remote full-time position for one of our clients in the United States.
Here, you will be able to:
- Be part of a company that is on constant growth.
- Reinforce your skills on Android
- Propose ideas in order to improve the process.
What do we require from you?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Android
- Experience working with Java
- Experience working with Kotlin
Some of our Perks
- Salary in USD.
- 100% Remote Position.
- 25 paid days per year for you to relax.
- 8 Working hours per day, with flexible working hours.
- Welcome kit from the brand.
- High-end hardware: Laptop, mouse & headphones
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
You are not a fit for this position?
Leave your resume here and our Talent Acquisition team will take it into consideration for future opportunities.Leave your resume